Atom Site Feed

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Club Mom

A few moons ago I mentioned the possibility of writing for ClubMom, a web site that provides information and shopping bonus points to mothers. Well, I am now officially a Mom “Expert” which really means that I’m a professional writer who writes about motherhood. (I believe we’re all experts after the first 100 diapers.) My first articles on ClubMom may sound familiar to those of you who have been reading this blog for a while, but you might enjoy checking out the site. Andi Buchanan and many other mom writers are posting pieces of their work there. There are also opportunities for mother bloggers who are interested in expanding their audiences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Great articles. Yay, you!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here