Atom Site Feed

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring Break

We’re on our fourth day of spring break, so not much writing is happening around here. We have, however, visited the dentist, the art museum, the mall, and two peace marches. I’ve also painted some pipes in the basement, which I would never do during work hours, so I suppose some time puttering around the house is good for all of us. It does feel easier this time around, with Megan old enough to read and Luke old enough to amuse himself by climbing on parked cars, a habit I really have to break him of. In any case, we’re managing without much fighting, so I can’t complain too much.

I’m still sitting with the writing issues, testing the waters. Thanks to those who sent encouragement and suggestions. Hopefully I’ll post more news soon. In the meantime, my article "Sex and the Third Grade Girl" is up on Mothers Movement Online. Anyone who wants to respond to it can post comments here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it, Eileen. What a provoking, insightful, piece.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Wonderful. I am so glad you are in a fertile time for articles because this is the sort that is much-needed. Thanks for the link.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here